Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Direct Support Professional
Applicants that are retained as new employees must:
- Direct Support Professionals must have the ability to be physically active, which includes – but is not limited to: lifting, standing, pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, sitting and walking.
- Be at least nineteen (19) years of age, for insurance requirements.
- Be able to effectively read, write and communicate verbally in English and must be able to read and understand instructions, perform record-keeping and write reports.
- Must currently have and provide copies of – driver’s license, auto liability insurance, social security card and GED or high school diploma. These items are to be turned in with the application.
- Successfully complete all requirements of employment, such as: TB skin test, drug screen.
- Successfully complete all training classes with a score of 80 or higher. These classes also must be attended as scheduled to maintain employment.
- Pass a criminal background check performed in accordance with Title 33.
- Must not be listed on the TN Abuse Registry, the TN Sexual Offender Registry or the TN Felony Offender List.
To download an Employment Application please click here